You’ve been there before. It’s the middle of the night and that’s when it pops. A burning question…a potential issue…the need to connect… Parenting is hard and we need all need help sometimes and friends to support us through the journey so we can stay strong and flexible for our family. But when you need answers to immediate questions, a comforting story, or a place to find crucial information… who can you turn to?
Be Strong Families’ goal is working to provide continual support and connection for parents no matter what the hour. With that in mind, we have a number of ways to connect with information and stories online through our micro-sites and social media. Click on links below and stay connected with Be Strong Families.
Be Strong Foster Parents was the first site to go live and we intend to expand these offerings. We also have blogs on this site that we welcome your comments on.
- Be Strong Foster Parents – 24 hour resource connecting foster parents with each other and with resources to build the Protective Factors in their families.
- Be Strong Dads – Coming Soon!
- Be Strong Families Blog – Hear from Be Strong Families’ Founder and CEO Kathy Goetz Wolf
- The Parents Get Real Blog – Entries from real parents discussing real issues and ideas.
- Keep Your Family Strong Online Community – Our discussion forum on Facebook with like-minded parents who believe in strong families and communities.
- Be Strong Families on Facebook – like our Fan Page!
- Be Strong Families on Twitter – follow us!